We work with you to create a website that will generate customers. With over ten years experience as a web developer, we know what works and what doesn’t. Our promise is: A great design and a site that sells.
We have worked with hundreds of businesses as web developers and in developing internet strategies. The difference in our services from traditional web developers is that our goal is to get you customers, not to put up a site that gets you nothing.
If you want a website that looks good, meets your business goals, and is easy to navigate – and to do it all quickly, affordably, and with a minimum of stress – you can do no better than to hire Steve. He’s a gem!
Web Developer Proposal
To get underway on your website, the first step is to give us a call, and we discuss your site. Then:
- We prepare a written proposal for your review.
- We discuss the elements of the proposal and make revisions.
- If you agree, development starts immediately.
Site prices can vary widely based on what you have and what you need. We can accommodate virtually any budget, and if not, we can point you in the right direction.
We can take care of your web site — we offer 24-hour turnaround time on changes, and often a lot quicker.
We use DreamWeaver for our work using HTML and CSS — for dynamic sites, we work with WordPress, ASP/ VBScript and PHP. In addition to page development and maintenance, we also work on databases (MySQL & SQL Server) using SQL and displaying pages using PHP & ASP/ VBScript.
We also work with a variety of mailing shopping carts and software. Please call to discuss pricing options.
We can implement any of a variety of ecommerce solutions for your site. Specifically, as a web developer, we look at whether to build custom applications or to use third-party services. The important issues are security, service, features, and pricing.
In almost all smaller sites, we recommend third-party applications because of superior features at a fraction of the cost. The costs associated with building, providing a secure socket and certificate, and servicing a custom shopping cart are rarely justified for under 2,500 transactions a month.
With regard to credit card processing, if you don’t use PayPal, you will need a merchant card account with an internet gateway (e.g., authorize.net). If you do not already have a provider, we can recommend one for you.
We provide remote tech support for our customers using GoToMeeting. We also work with a variety of online services and can provide support for:
- Email Services
- Newsletter Services
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- 1Shopping Cart and affiliates
- Social Media
Read more about tech support…
We offer top-tier Windows hosting and email services for your business, as well as MSSQL & MySQL database hosting. Many options are included in our packages:
- WordPress Hosting
- Windows/Unix/Linux hosting
- Scan Alert / Hacker Safe
- Daily Off-site and Archived Backups
- Daily Database Backups (MSSQL, MySQL)
- POP & Webmail (Google Apps)
- Google Analytics
read more about hosting….
Recent Web Developer Articles
- Google Invented A Way To Shrink JPEGs By 35% To Make Websites Load Faster
- Your Body Text Is Too Small
- Should You Implement AMP Pages on Your Site?
- The art of writing microcopy
- Mobile First Is NOT Mobile Only
- 5 Actual Web Designs Trends for 2016
- How online visitors feel about Pop-ups.
- 17 Things People Absolutely Hate About Your Website
- The Website Obesity Crisis
- 12 Critical Elements Every Website Homepage Must Have